How do I create an user account?
It is obligatory to have an user account to register for the event.
To create an user account, please click on Register. It is in the right corner, below the login mask.
Make sure, that you fill in your personal data correctly, since you are not able to change it afterwards.
Only persons of age are entitled to create and own an user account.
Why can’t I use my previous user account data?
It is no longer possible to log in with the login data from an mika:timing participant account.
In order to register for events from SCC EVENTS you have to create a new user account.
Why can’t I register a new user account with my email address?
Please check the following requirements, in case your email address gets refused in the registration process:
- Make sure that the email address is filled in correctly and repeated accordingly.
- An email address can only be used once. It is not possible to register two user accounts with the same email address.
- Please use a private email address. It might happen that the email address of your company, university or school gets blocked.
How do I register a minor?
Minors can only be registered via an user account of their legal guardian. During the registration for an event you will be able to choose if you are about to register yourself or a minor.
How do I register a TEAM?
Creating a team:
- To create a team, the team registrant must first register for the event.
- Once the registration is complete, the team registrant will receive a confirmation email.
- This confirmation email contains a TEAM-Code, which can now be passed on to your team member.
Joining a team:
- Your team member has already registered and you have received a TEAM -Code from him.
- Create your own user account.
- Click on the event on the home screen of your user account to begin the registration process.
- Within the registration you will have the option to redeem your code under "join a team".
NOTE: the TEAM-Code is not redeemable in the field 'Access Code'!
How do I verify my user account?
Option 1: Verification via Link
After you have created your user account you will receive an email to complete the registration. Please open your email mailbox via the same browser in another tab. Do not use a different program, app or browser to open the mailbox.
Click the link in the email to verify your user account
You cannot click on the link?
Copy the whole link and enter it manually in the URL-line.
Option 2: Manual Verification via code
Visit the login page again and register again by clicking the “Register now” button on https://login.scc-events.com/login You will be forwarded to the verification page automatically. There you can enter the 5-digit code to verify your user account. The verification code is in the email below the verification link.
Please register yourself again with the same email address as before, you will be forwarded to the verification page. There is also the option for verification with a 5-digit code. The verification code you will find in the mail, below the verification link.
How do I redeem my access code?
Log in to your SCC EVENTS user account. Insert the 12-digit Access Code in the appropriate field on the home screen of your account.
You will be forwarded to your registration.
“Invalid Code format (E-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX or XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)”
Make sure that you have entered the access code in identical spelling, including the hyphens and capital letters. Also make sure that the code does not contain any spaces before, after or in between itself.
“Code is not valid or redeemable”
The code you have entered does not exist or is not valid anymore.
“Something went wrong! This voucher code is invalid. If you have an access code, please go back and enter it at the beginning of the registration process under “Access code”.
you have inserted the access code in the wrong field, at the end of the registration. Please follow the description in the error message or contact the support team via the contact form.
What is my user name?
Your email address is your username.
The user account gives you the opportunity to register for several events from SCC EVENTS.
How can I reset my password?
If you forgot your password, you can reset it via the option “Forgot password?”.
Enter the same email address you used creating your user account. Afterwards you will receive an email with a link. Use this link to reset your password.