SwimRun Rheinsberg on 3 July 2022
- Start card
- registration confirmation for late registrations
- Photo ID
- Proof of vaccination, negative Covid-19 rapid antigen test or antibodies
>>more information under the point proof obligations.
Obligation to provide proof
Only participants who can provide one of the following proofs are allowed to enter the event area:
- already two vaccinations
- second vaccination at least 14 days ago
- PCR test: max. 72h before start
- Antigen rapid test: max. 24h before start
- Convalescent: last positive PCR test is max. 6 months old
- Convalescent & Vaccinated: last positive PCR test is min. 6 months old & min. one vaccination
- Alternatively, a certificate of illness from the health department is also accepted
Covid-19 antigen rapid test on site
You also have the opportunity to purchase a Covid-19 antigen rapid test on the day of the event and have it performed by certified personnel.
Price: 15,00 €
Payment: cash, EC-card, as well as credit card
Location: at the Check-In on June 20, 2021 from 08:00 am until 30 min before the respective start at the latest
Guidelines on the event area
On the whole area it is obligatory to wear a medical mouth-nose-covering (FFP2-, KN95-, or OP-mask).
After crossing the finish line, the organizer will provide such a mask for each participant.